Walk In Their Shoes (WITS)
Interested in visiting the Children’s Assessment Center? We invite you to “Walk In Their Shoes”, and join us for a free one-hour, informational tour of the Center.
Included in the tour:
- a light lunch
- a trip through the Center
- hear from our staff members about the work they do with children
- view the counseling and interview rooms, and the investigative suite
- an opportunity to ask one-on-one questions with staff members
We guarantee that you and your guests will not be asked to make a financial contribution. Checkbooks are NOT needed. We will ask for your contact information so that we can give you a follow-up call to find out your thoughts on the tour and the Center.
Tours will be from 12:00-1:00 p.m. on the second Tuesday of every month.
Please RSVP: 616-336-4033 or email Amy Herring.
Walk in Their Shoes Upcoming Dates
- February 14 & 28, 2017
- March 14 & 28, 2017
- April 11, 2017
- June 13, 2017
* denotes a special tour not part of the regular rotation
Additional dates scheduled from time to time. Contact us at 616-336-4033