Make a wish come true.
The Center is always in need of toys, books, music and other items that help us make children feel more comfortable and at ease. Shop our Amazon Wish List to gift approved items. You can also choose to help the Center through the Amazon Smile program, which donates 0.5% of all your Amazon purchases to the eligible charitable organization of your choice.
Help a child cope with their feelings.
We wish to provide each child with a therapeutic coping box that will help them process their feelings throughout their healing journey. We are always accepting small plastic tubs and the following items to place inside:
- coloring books (child & adult) and coloring supplies (crayons, colored pencils, markers)
- BEE Brave necklace(used for court)
- My Intent – Maker Kit
- journals and journals with locks • stress balls • small games/puzzles
- sensory toys (squishy, texturized toy items) • inspiration stones
- bubbles • jump ropes • small stuffed animals • toy cars
- lotion • nail polish • bracelet-making supplies
- headphones • kinetic sand • any small comfort items
- any small toys or games that could assist a child in distracting themselves from upsetting feelings or thoughts
Please contact Mist DeVries at (616) 336-5164 to schedule a drop-off time for any coping box donations.